Below is an email I sent out to my networking group ProMetroNet (www.prometronet.com) today. As I was writing it, I realized it might help some of you that are struggling with combining online and offline efforts.
Oftentimes, if you are intimidated by the web or worried about promoting your business in a manner that is out of your time-tested comfort zone, you may not embrace new methods of building your business operations.
The following 10 simple tips are a down to earth set of practices that you can do yourself to increase the visibility of your company...today. Feel free to reach us on our social pages to ask questions about any of these items, we will be happy to e'splain, Lucy. =) God Bless.
Good meeting today. Thanks for giving me the time to speak. Hopefully the tips I discussed will be useful for your business.
As a follow up, here are the tips I mentioned in the meeting today on how to do some really simple everyday things you can do to advance your business - both online and offline.
If you liked anything I discussed today, please write a little testimonial about us! If you are on Facebook, please go right now to http://www.facebook.com/rockwebsystems. [Like] our page, and then on the right side please write a recommendation for us. One sentence is fine.
(If you prefer LinkedIn, go to http://www.linkedin.com/in/rocklandwebdesign)
Ok, here are the top ten items:
1. Always ask for Email address or social address during initial client assessment/intake
2. Send brochure / sell sheet by email within 24 hours (Even an MS Word Document works)
3. Email Signature line - always add some sort of event or promotion or good deed you are working on
4. Send invoice by email / mobile device, instead of giving a paper copy
5. Ask for testimonials after you do a good job...but ask them to post on their Facebook/LinkedIn page! They will be showing it to their 150-350 friends
6. Yelp, BBB, Angie's List, Blue Book - make sure you are listed in those locations
7. Write Press release of good work you've done, send through PR Newswire
8. Write do it yourself tutorials, post to your website. Great way of bringing back people to your site
9. Deals on Facebook, Yelp. Create them and post them, point to your website
10. Qr code on print ads - put them on your print publications
Most of these items are do-it-yourself. Of course, if you need help with anything, Rockland Web Design's team can help. We offer low hourly rates, quick work, and measured results. Check us out at www.rocklandwebdesign.com.
Rockland Web Design
Sent from my iPad